ARPCE and its membership
ARPCE is a long established, highly successful professional association. We aim to sustain and increase internationally individual and collective knowledge and use of research in post-compulsory education, to enhance its quality and improve public policy making. Our membership has increased by more than 25% in the last 2 years. ARPCE has operated informally for many years, relying on the hard work and good will of Committee members to maintain the website, publish the journal, organise conferences, etc. In order to put the Association on a sound footing for the future, and to enable us to further develop our activities, the Committee has agreed to make certain changes to how ARPCE operates and to seek charitable status during 2017. The main changes are:
1. ARPCE will become a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO).
2. The Committee will become Trustees (maximum 12).
3. In line with CIO rules, current Association members who are not Trustees will be termed ‘Associates’.
4. There will be no annual subscription charge for Trustees or Associates.
5. Colleagues can join ARPCE using the ‘Becoming a Member’ link below.
5. Trustees and Associates will benefit from discounted attendance at ARPCE events and conferences, full access to the ARPCE website, and free on-line access to the international peer reviewed Journal Research in Post-Compulsory Education, using this login: http://arpce.org.uk/wp-login.p
6. Trustees and Associates who wish in future to receive a print copy of the Journal Research in Post-Compulsory Education may do so on payment of an advance contribution of £15 per annum to ARPCE. For further details please contact our membership secretary, Amelia Rout, on email@example.com.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries or concerns.
Access the Journal
Members of ARPCE can access the electronic version of the journal by logging in here.